We are committed to protecting your personal privacy. Our Five Principles of Privacy summarize and clarify that commitment: how we safeguard your privacy, how we treat personal information, and what choices you have. We understand that for you to take full advantage of the benefits of this interactive medium, we must do everything we can to ensure that your privacy is secure.
(1) We do not use any information about where you personally go on our website, and we do not give it out to others.
(2) We do not give out your telephone number, credit card information or screen names, unless you authorize us to do so. And we give you the opportunity to correct your personal contact and billing information at any time.
(3) We may use information about the kinds of products you buy from CmdStore to make other marketing offers to you, unless you tell us not to. We do not give out this purchase data to others.
(4) We use secure technology, privacy protection controls and restrictions on employee access in order to safeguard your personal information.
(5) We will keep you informed, clearly and prominently, about what we do with your personal information, and we will advise you if we change our policy.
(6) Anonymous data may be collected by both Yahoo! and Microsoft.
As a result of the search agreement between MSN and Yahoo, BING Results will now appear on yahoo.
Third-Party Web Beacons: We use third-party web beacons from Yahoo! to help analyze where visitors go and what they do while visiting our website. Yahoo! may also use anonymous information about your visits to this and other websites in order to improve its products and services and provide advertisements about goods and services of interest to you. If you would like more information about this practice and to know your choices about not having this information used by Yahoo!, click here.